Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries.
Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successfull in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
Account Payable Accountant
Join Solar Turbines!
We are looking for a new colleague to our international shared service center in Prague to join our finance team. Senior Accountant is exposed to accounts payable functions and accomplish a high level of compilation and analysis work, reviewing clerical input and generating reports. The accountant identifies relevant data and data sources, gathers and analyzes the information, and provides feedback to AP Supervisor.
What will be your tasks?
• Processing all invoices to record all liabilities.
• Payment processing to ensure accurate and timely payments to suppliers.
• Bank statements booking to record all payments accurately.
• GL accounts reconciliation to ensure correct accounting.
• Conducting regular reviews of policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date.
• Providing improvements to current processes to make it more efficient.
• Supporting AP Team Leader and Supervisor to be able to act as deputy in her/his absence.
Who are we looking for?
• Positive and proactive person interested in learning new things and contributing to success of whole team.
• Somebody with knowledge of accounting gained via min. 1 year experience in finance related area.
• You communicate in Czech and English language.
• You will need to be accurate and have strong communication skills.
• PC skills (especially Excel)
• High school diploma is an advantage.
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
• We work on long-term projects, we are not an assembly line production.
• Your Manager is ready to support your success by trainings, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become an Expert and offering future career possibilities within our company.
• Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and travel abroad, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues.
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years.
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience and bonus structure – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees.
• Other interesting benefits:, e.g.:
- Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme.
- Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines.
- Languages courses for free onsite – you will be part of a diverse international team with people speaking 13 different languages represented at our Prague office.
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work ewnvironment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ.
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.