Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries.
Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successfull in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
IT Analyst - Prague
Join Solar Turbines!
Solar Turbines is seeking a new colleague who will join our Prague office IT team that supports Solar PG Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME) locations in multiple countries by a close cooperation with our another IT team in Switzerland. The IT Analyst will interface with internal customers and supporting IT departments to satisfy user requirements and participating in various IT projects within an EAME area. You will be part of a diverse international team with 13 different languages represented at our Prague office.
What will be your responsibilities in the position?
After an initial training you will be responsible for troubleshooting problems remotely and help restore the internal customer’s computer to working condition with established service level agreements (SLAs) and for configuring customer's desktop and laptop installing operating system and software. Besides, you will be involved in software testing process and project deployment phase, managing assets and licenses in order to keep systems safe, up and running. Moreover, you will take part in various IT projects with occasional travel opportunities within the EAME region.
We are ready to support your success in this position by trainings, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become our IT Subject Matter Expert in one of the areas you are interested in the most in your future career within our company.
Which skills and knowledge are core for a successful candidate for this role?
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware in order to diagnose hardware issues
- Good knowledge of Computer Operating System (MS Windows 7 / 10) and pc connectivity
- Knowledge of Active Directory and data protection
- Basic knowledge in Networking concepts/fundamentals: LAN Type, TCP/IP knowledge (Addressing, Sub-Netting, DHCP, DNS)
- Strong customer focus (internal and external) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of proficiency in English, both in written and verbal communication
- Eligibility to work within the EU without a sponsorship
What is not required but it is nice to have?
- Technical degree or diploma
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IPT
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
- Competitive remuneration package reflecting candidate’s experience and a seniority level – more information about the salary grade for this particular position will be discussed with candidate on the phone
- Great bonus structure incl. 13th salary and other bonuses/salary increases – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees
- Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme
- Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines
- Languages courses for free onsite – you will be part of a diverse international team with 13 different languages represented at our prague office
- Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years (achieved by excellent professional growth and career opportunities for all employees)
- We encourage a friendly informal relationship among colleagues, with respect, smile and a positive attitude
- Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and even travel abroad as part of your job, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work ewnvironment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ
What will happen after you apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the core requirements, click on the link below and send us your up-dated CV. We guarantee you a reply within 14 working days after submitting your details. As the first step of recruitment process, you can expect to be contacted by one of our recruitment specialists via phone or email. The second interview round is usually conducted face to face by the responsible hiring manager.
Are you not sure if you are eligible to apply? Do you need more information?
If you hesitate to apply, do not hesitate to contact me on +441315559851 or via email Tereza.firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to provide you with further details about the role and our company.
Do you know anybody who might be interested in the position?
We are always happy hearing from talented and enthusiastic candidates. Check out our Jobote page, refer somebody you think he/she could succeed and earn a reward of up to 10 000 CZK! - https://solar-turbines.jobote.com/en
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.
Phone: 0044 131 555 9851