Headquartered in San Diego, California, U.S.A., Solar Turbines Incorporated, a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is a leading manufacturer of industrial gas turbines with more than 12,000 units with over one billion operating hours in some 98 countries. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1.590 to 19.800 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1 to 15 megawatts). As the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Solar has a global network of offices and facilities to support customers with a variety of service products and programs as well as an experienced technical support team.
Overhaul Project Manager
What will be your task at this position?
As Overhaul Project Manager you will be responsible for interfacing with Overhaul Business management team (Overhaul Application Engineers and Overhaul Business managers) and the Overhaul Operations to ensure proper and timely execution of orders for Overhauls supported by the EAME Product center. You will also closely cooperate with the DeSoto Overhaul Project Management team and Zatec Operations Center. You will be covering both gas turbines and gas compressors overhauls.
- Management of Demand - prioritization of Overhaul production based on customer need and availability of resources
- Verify accuracy and completeness of OVHL Inquiries/opportunities within the sales management systems
- Direct activities in support of contractual commitments.
- Independent and thorough reasoning in rapid response to issues and /or requests
- Close cooperation with global trade compliance group in order to ensure Solar is meeting the regulatory requirements while supporting various customer requests
- Close cooperation with the Overhaul Project Assistant
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
- Position preferably requires Technical bachelor or masters degree with two to three years experience or three to five year experience with degree in a related field
This position requires:
- advanced knowledge of English and Czech language
- flexible working hours due to time difference with US counterparts
- excellent communication, planning, organization, influencing and leadership skills
- ability to work cross-functionally and be self motivated
- ability to work work independently
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
- Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- Interesting remuneration package incl. 13th and 14th salary
- Company benefits, transport allowance
- Language trainings provided by company
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.