Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries.
Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successfull in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech Republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
Join Solar Turbines!
We are looking for a new colleague to high-tech testing center in Žebrák to join Overhaul Project Management team. This position reports to Overhaul Project Manager. The Project Assistant cooperates with various internal suppliers & customers both local and worldwide - maily with Project Managers, Logistics departments, Overhaul Business department, warehouse, operations & finance departments. Main responsibilities are the administration, order processing and reconciliation of EAME Overhauls, including but not limited to creation of production and traffic documentation and reporting.
What will be your tasks?
• Order processing and reconciliation of overhauls in European countries
• Creation of production and traffic documentation
• Various reporting tasks - updating and maintenance of exchange fleet metric, S & OP (Sales & Operations) metrics and delivery performance reports to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist Project Manager with prioritization of overhaul production based on customer need
• Coordinate with Logistics on overhaul (going to customer) and core (returning from customer) shipments.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Other various administrative and analytical tasks
Who are we looking for?
• Positive and ambitious person interested in learning new things and contributing to success of whole team.
• Somebody with few-years experience providing solid understanding of project management preferably in manufacturing environment.
• Good computer skills (MS Office, other ERP systems in an advantage)
• Communicative Czech and English language
• Solid organizational skills including ability to handle multiple priorities and firm deadlines
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
• We work on long-term projects, we are not an assembly line production.
• Your Manager is ready to support your success by trainings, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become an Expert and offering future career possibilities within our company.
• Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and travel abroad, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues.
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years.
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience and bonus structure – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees
• Other interesting benefits:, e.g.:
- Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme
- Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines
- Languages courses for free – you will be part of a diverse international team that speaks 13 different languages
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work ewnvironment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ.
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.