Headquartered in San Diego, California, U.S.A., Solar Turbines Incorporated, a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is a leading manufacturer of industrial gas turbines with more than 12,000 units with over one billion operating hours in some 98 countries. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1.590 to 19.800 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1 to 15 megawatts). As the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Solar has a global network of offices and facilities to support customers with a variety of service products and programs as well as an experienced technical support team.
What will be your tasks?
• Monitoring and collecting cash and accounts receivables from our customers within EAME region
• Daily update of the database showing unpaid invoices;
• Provide information on collected cash to enable application of cash;
• Investigate billing discrepancies and respond to external queries;
• Internal communication with senior Finance Manager and participating in business conference calls and team meetings;
What do we expect?
• Basic knowledge of accounting practices gained in praxis or during studies;
• English language at a professional level; other language is an advantage;
• Experience in finance area is of great advantage but the most important for us is ability to quickly learn new things, analytical skills and attention to detail;
• IT: skilled MS Office user, especially Excel;
• Proactive, result oriented, takes initiative, assumes accountability;
• Sense of responsibility and tactfulness;
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
• We work on long-term customized projects, we are not an assembly line production;
• Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry;
• Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and travel abroad, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues;
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years;
• Competitive remuneration package and bonus structure reflecting your experience.
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.