Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries. Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successful in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech Republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
Join Solar Turbines!
We are looking for a new customer oriented colleague to our international shared service center in Prague to join our travel and expanses team. The job content is very varied. Travel Accountant works in various internal systems and is responsible mainly for processing of expense reports, handling compliance related matters and queries from internal and external customers from EAME countries.
What will be your tasks?
• Provide timely and customer-oriented support for incoming queries and issues related to travel and expenses processes and systems as main responsible person for region of Europe and Middle East.
• Processing of employee´s travel expenses in internal systems.
• Partner with and support requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve more complex issues.
• Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc. making it simple and fast to manage travel and expenses.
• Support the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPIs.
• Support continuous improvement of services in quality and effectiveness in close collaboration with line manager and peers. Isolates problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found.
• Deliver training sessions to other departments and customers.
• Process travel requests and expense reports in line with Global Travel Policy and flags any incompliances in a timely manner.
• Participation on monthly reporting and reconciliations.
• Participation on new transitions.
• Handle Credit Card related matters: applications, inquiries, dunning process on overdue balances on Credit Cards.
Who are we looking for?
• Positive person interested in learning new things and contributing to success of whole team.
• Good computer skills (MS Office, other T&E systems are an advantage)
• Communicative English; Czech and other languages are an advantage
• You work accurately and like to take initiative
• Experience from SSC environment is an advantage
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
• We work on long-term projects, we are not an assembly line production.
• Your Manager is ready to support your success by trainings, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become an Expert and offering future career possibilities within our company.
• Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and travel abroad, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues.
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years.
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience and bonus structure – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees
• Other interesting benefits:, e.g.:
- Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme
- Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines
- Languages courses for free – you will be part of a diverse international team that speaks 13 different languages
• We offer limited contract for 1 year with possibility to prolong
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work ewnvironment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ.
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.