Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries. Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successful in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech Republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
Accounts Payable Team Leader
Join Solar Turbines!
We are currently looking for an AP Team Lead to join our smaller international team (SSC for EAME).
Suitable candidate does not necessarily have to have experience with Team lead position but needs to have solid understanding of AP processes and the potencial to quickly become Team Lead of the AP team with the support of senior AP Supervisor.
What will be your task at this position?
• Review GL accounts´ reconciliation.
• Support AP Supervisor to be able to act as deputy in her/his absence and serve as direct point of contact for internal and external customers.
• After proper training manage team of AP accountants including hiring, evaluation, motivation, one-to-one sessions, training and development.
• AP Subject Matter Expert (review/re-write policies, troubleshoot specific issues, manage and improve processes).
• Identify and manage Process/System improvements.
• Leadership in change environment.
• Project management.
• Day to day process activities.
• Overview fair workload across the team.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
• Good knowledge of accounts payable processes and invoice processing tools.
• Experience in Shared Services Center is of an advantage.
• English language is a must, Czech is advantageous.
• Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel).
• Six Sigma methodology certification or knowledge is an advantage
• Proactive and able to demonstrate use of initiative.
• Organizational & Communication skills.
• Driven by goals and deadlines, Team player.
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
• Your Manager is ready to support your success by trainings, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become an Expert and offering future career possibilities within our company.
• Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and travel abroad, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues.
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years.
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience and bonus structure – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees
• Other interesting benefits:, e.g.:
o Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme
o Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines
o Languages courses for free – you will be part of a diverse international team
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work environment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.