Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries. Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successful in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech Republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
What will be your tasks?
• Work closely with the other departments
• Issuing external customer invoices
• Actively manage the whole contracts invoicing process like data and supporting documents collection, documentation, taxation, credit notes, grief solution and reminders, etc.
• Supports month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities,
• Ensures accurate recording of transactions in accounting systems, including general ledger journal entries in accordance with GAAP and compliance with internal policies,
• Performs monthly account reconciliations and analysis of the Balance Sheet accounts. Independently identifies, investigates and resolves variances,
• Prepares periodic reports and related analysis for internal and external customers, and external financial audits,
• Ensure compliance with the professional legal standards and with the organization's policies and procedures as well.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
• Solid knowledge of accounting principles gained during few years of experience in the area – esp. accounting and reporting (statutory, US GAAP or IFRS),
• At least a bachelor’s degree in economics/accounting,
• Good PC skills
• Communicative English language
• Highly motivated, self-starter, high level problem solving skills,
• Ability to understand business processes, identify and create improvements toward greater effectiveness and efficiency.
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
• We work on long-term projects, we are not an assembly line production.
• Your Manager is ready to support your success by training, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become an Expert and offering future career possibilities within our company.
• Advantages of working for an international company – an opportunity to work on international projects and travel abroad, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues.
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years.
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience and bonus structure – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees
• Other interesting benefits, e.g.:
o Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme
o Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines
o Languages courses for free – you will be part of a diverse international team!
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work environment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.