Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries. Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successful in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech Republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
Join Solar Turbines!
Are you genuinely interested in communicating with people and organizing events for them? Are you enthusiastic about the possibility to have big impact on creating friendly company culture, strong interpersonal relationships and great employer brand? Then you're the right fit for us!
What will be your tasks?
• Coordinate and perform highly complex administrative and marketing tasks, often of confidential nature.
• Handle activities and coordinate decision-making in absence of President's Staff member when interfacing with his/her direct staff and others.
• Maintain multiple calendars for management and conference rooms; coordinate, plan, organize meetings and travel arrangements which may include coordinating calendars, hotel rooms and car rentals.
• Organize various events for employees like Christmas party, Family day, etc.
• Use advanced computer skills to compose and prepare highly complex reports, presentations, correspondence, meeting minutes, graphs, tables, charts, spreadsheets. Includes researching information and materials from various sources.
• Initiate or collaborate on internal communications and creation of company internal magazine.
• Participation on HR events targeted on candidates and employer branding activities (Facebook page content).
• Authorize department expense and cost control for office supplies, purchase requisitions, check requests, and department purchases.
• Exercise independent judgment in initiating, planning and implementing a variety of large projects.
• Authorize and negotiate prices for equipment rental, catering services, and banquet room fees etc.
• Provide leadership and guidance by coaching, mentoring, training and coordinating work activities for peers and others.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Czech and English.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Creativity, can-do attitude, proactivity.
• You must be a social animal with enthusiasm for working with people and social media but also with ability to handle administrative tasks.
What can you expect from working for Solar Turbines apart from an interesting job and a great team?
• Your Manager (the Director of company) is ready to support your success by trainings, rotations and regular performance/developmental reviews, fostering your way to become an Expert and offering future career possibilities within our company.
• Advantages of working for an international company owned by Caterpillar – an opportunity to work on international projects, an active use of foreign languages, a daily contact with foreign colleagues.
• Stability and tradition - the average time spent by an employee in our company is 15 years.
• Competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience and bonus structure – Solar Turbines shares its success with all employees
• Other interesting benefits:, e.g.:
o Meal vouchers, travel allowance, cafeteria system (benefit card), contributions to employees’ pension scheme and life insurance scheme
o Extra days of holidays after every year of service – loyalty pays off at Solar Turbines
o Languages courses for free – you will be part of a diverse international team!
If you would like to get a better picture about our organizational culture and work environment, have a look at our web site https://solarturbines.jobs.cz/o-solar-turbines/ or at our company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarTurbinesCZ
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.