Solar Turbines, an international company established in 1927 in California, USA, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines. We have a rich history of supplying cutting-edge products and providing world-class support to our customers in 98 different countries. Behind more than 90 years of tradition and good reputation stand generations of our employees. At the moment Solar Turbines employs more than 8500 people around the globe. Thanks to their know-how, skills and determination we are successful in business to this day. At Solar Turbines we value everyone who decides to become a part of our unique and diverse world-wide team and want each and every employee to be successful.
In the Czech Republic, we have developed since 2010 a high-tech over-haul operations center in Žatec, testing center in Žebrák and an administrative office in Prague. However, we are still looking for other colleagues, who would like to participate in our unique projects. Are you the right person?
Join Solar Turbines!
The IT Technician will join a team that supports Solar Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME) locations in multiple countries. A high degree of proficiency in English, both in written and verbal communication is required. The selected applicant will interface with customers and supporting IT departments to satisfy user security patching requirements. Responsibilities include problem troubleshooting and execute Vulnerability Management including:
Monitor and track vulnerabilities
Analyze vulnerabilities and develop/execute remediation plans
Collaborate with Threat and Vulnerability Management team
Collaborate with support teams to drive compliance of Vulnerability Management targets
Respond to Cybersecurity alerts to drive 100% compliance
• 3-5 years’ experience, IT Technical degree
• Knowledge in Hardware and Software mainly Microsoft O.S. (Windows 10), O365 and PC Security
• Knowledge in Networking concepts: LAN Type, TCP/IP knowledge (Addressing, Sub-Netting, DHCP, DNS)
• Knowledge of Active Directory and data protection
• Strong customer focus (internal and external) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Experience in a similar role and working in an international team great advantage
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
- Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of the industry
- Meal allowance and Health allowance
- Interesting remuneration package incl. 13th bonus and 14th bonus
- Company benefits
- Life or pension contribution up to 24 000 CZK/per year
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language training provided by company
- Home office
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.