Headquartered in San Diego, California, U.S.A., Solar Turbines Incorporated, a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is a leading manufacturer of industrial gas turbines with more than 12,000 units with over one billion operating hours in some 98 countries. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1.590 to 19.800 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1 to 15 megawatts). As the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Solar has a global network of offices and facilities to support customers with a variety of service products and programs as well as an experienced technical support team.
Junior Recruitment Specialist
Join Solar Turbines!
Are you genuinely curious and driven person with experience in the area of recruitment?
Are you interested in continuing to build already well-established Employer brand created mainly by good references of our employees and by having special product different from other companies in the region?
Then you're the right fit for us!
We are looking for colleague to help us with recruiting activities. We can offer limited contract for 2 years with possibility to be prolonged.
What will be your task at this position?
• Organize and realize hiring in accordance with the hiring plan for Solar in the Czech Republic for our 3 locations of Prague, Zebrak and Zatec.
• Preparing job postings and publishing them on company page.
• Organization and scheduling job interviews for Hiring Managers.
• Participation in interviews.
• Preparation of job offer and communication with candidates.
• Manage relationships with job portals, recruitment and brand agencies to align the expectations.
• Manage Employee Referral program.
• Work with universities: career days, work fair etc.
• Participation in defferent HR projects.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
• University degree preffered but relevant experiences and high
• At least 1 year of experience as a Recruiter.
• Knowledge of work in Teamio is advantage.
• Knowledge of working with social network Facebook, LinkedIn advantage.
• Driving license B and willingness to travel by pooling car to Zatec and Zebrak factories.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Czech and English.
• Team player, high attention to detai.
• Good Excel , Word, PowerPoint skills.
• Creativity, can-do attitude, proactivity, flexibility.
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
- Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- Interesting remuneration package incl. 13th bonus and 14th bonus
- 5 weeks holiday
- Company benefits, health and meal allowance
- Pension or life insurance up 24 000 CZ/per year
- Language trainings provided by company
- Home office
ContactSolar Turbines EAME s.r.o.